Programs and Activities
- We use CivicRec as our online registration system.
- Registration from mobile devices is not recommended.
- Be sure to get a confirmation/receipt for all registrations.
- An adult (age 18+) must be the primary name on the account. Add a profile for each family member in your account so they may be registered for programs or events.
- Do not create a new account if you have previously created an account in this system. If you do not know/remember your login information, you may contact our office at 704-663-7026, or you may select the “Forgot Password” option. Duplicate accounts may create issues with registrations, billing, receipts, etc.
To create a CivicRec account:
- Visit the CivicRec home page by clicking here.
- Select the “Welcome” tab, and follow the steps shown.
*** Please note that summer camp registration opens Monday, March 13 at 9:00 a.m. online, by phone, or in person at all camp locations. You may also register at the Parks & Recreation Administration Office located within the One Mooresville Center (750 West Iredell Avenue). Swim Lesson registration doesn't begin until April 10. ***