Samples of the documents you will be required to agree to in order to do business with the Town of Mooresville.
The Town generally procures equipment, supplies, materials, and construction in one of the following ways:
- Formal bids for $500,000 and above for construction & repairs
- Formal bids for purchases (equipment, supplies, and materials) of $90,000 and above
- Informal bids for construction & repairs of $30,000 to $499,999
- Informal bids for purchases from $2,500 to $90,000
The Town will be transitioning to a new eProcurement solution (OpenGov) for publishing solicitations and receiving vendor responses. Register your account early to begin receiving email notifications for the Town's Bid/RFP opportunities. Registration is 100% free for vendors.
To get started, click here to sign up. You'll receive an email to activate your account.
If a vendor will be working on Town property or working on behalf of the Town, a contract will be required. Samples of the document you will be required to agree to in order to contract with the Town of Mooresville are as follows:
Local Government Rider
Town of Mooresville Standard Contract
Vendor Signatory Form
Sale of Town surplus, supplies, equipment, and vehicles are conducted via GovDeals. Click here to view what the Town has posted.
The name of the department/division making the charge should be indicated on the invoice. Invoices for purchase orders should reference the purchase order number.
All invoices should be sent to:
Finance Department – Accounts Payable
P.O. Box 878
Mooresville, NC 28115
- The Town is not exempt from paying sales taxes.
- The Town’s Federal Taxpayer ID number is 56-6001290.
- All prices should be quoted FOB Mooresville, NC.