Outside Agency Funding
The Town of Mooresville recognizes that non-profit organizations serve an important role in improving the quality of life and/or economy of our community by delivering services to our citizens in a cost-effective manner using partnerships. The Town is committed to providing financial assistance to these non-profit agencies which assist the Town in carrying out its mission; and
- Demonstrable contribute to meeting the Town’s strategic objectives and are consistent with key priorities; and
- Support the delivery of needed services that the Town does not provide or that can more effectively or efficiently deliver those services; or
- Provide programs or services that enhance the Town's function or service; or
- Address a documented need for the outside agency’s program or service.
Please note that completed applications must include the following and be received by March 6, 2023, at 5:00 pm by submitting them electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed Outside Agency Funding Application FY 2023-2024.
- Completed Exhibit to Outside Agency Funding Application FY 2023-2024: Measurable Results and Budget Template FY 2023-2024
- Most recent audited financial statements (or similar audited financial data).
- If you received $5,000 or more from the Town of Mooresville last year, please include a copy of your last IRS Form 990/EZ/N.
FY2024 OUTSIDE AGENCY FUNDING TIMELINE
Application Period Opens 1/30/2023
Application Workshop 2/6/2023
Application Deadline 3/6/2023
Application Review with Town Manager April
Budget Workshop with Town Board May
Budget Adoption June
FY2023 End of Year Report Due 7/14/2023
FY2024 Award Agreements Target 7/28/2023
50% of Funding Disbursement Target 8/25/2023
FY2024 Financial Audit/Reports Check 1/15/2024
100% of FY2024 Funding Disbursement Target 2/12/2024