Outside Agency Funding
The Town of Mooresville recognizes that non-profit organizations serve an important role in improving the quality of life and/or economy of our community by delivering services to our citizens in a cost-effective manner using partnerships. The Town is committed to providing financial assistance to these non-profit agencies which assist the Town in carrying out its mission; and
- Demonstrable contribute to meeting the Town’s strategic objectives and are consistent with key priorities; and
- Support the delivery of needed services that the Town does not provide or that can more effectively or efficiently deliver those services; or
- Provide programs or services that enhance the Town function or service; or
- Address a documented need for the outside agency’s program or service.
Outside Agency Funding is provided in accordance with the Board policy:and application must be made by interested agencies on an annual basis coinciding with the Town’s fiscal year. The timeline for FY 2022 – 2023 can be found here:
Please note that completed applications must include the following and be received by March 4, 2022, at 5:00 pm by submitting them electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be an Outside Agency Funding workshop held on January 27, 2022 at 4:00 pm in the Town Hall Board Room located at 413 North Main Street.
- Completed Outside Agency Funding Application FY 2022-2023.
- Completed Exhibit to Outside Agency Funding Application FY 2022-2023: Measurable Results and Budget Template FY 2022-2023
- Most recent audited financial statements (or similar audited financial data).
- If you received $5,000 or more from the Town of Mooresville last year, please include a copy of your last IRS Form 990/EZ/N.
OUTSIDE AGENCY FUNDING APPLICATION TIMELINE, APPLICATION FORM AND EXHIBIT (Measurable Results and Budget Template)
APPROVED FUNDING PLAN
Check Back for Updates