We want to see Mooresville through your eyes. Let your creative energy flow and enter your submission for our summer story contest.
- a short story or poem: 1,000 words or less, fiction or non-fiction, about Mooresville, or
- a series of five to seven: photos, drawings or digital graphics which convey a story about Mooresville, or
- a 90 second video that conveys a story about Mooresville
- no more than one submission per category
- all submissions must be previously unpublished and created by the signatory
- submissions must be in English
- a short story or poem submission must be in Word Doc or Google Docs format
- submissions will be accepted between June 1, 2020 – July 18, 2020, at the circulation desk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will select an Adult and Teen (13-17) winner. The winners will each receive a prize basket and have their body of work posted on our website and/or social media. Please complete the online form or finish the printable form to summit in person.
Summer Book Cover Challenge
Get creative and have some fun recreating your favorite book cover! All ages welcome!
Please submit images* to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission is July 15th.
*Submitting image grants Mooresville Public Library permission to utilize image to promote the library in online publications, social media and websites, waiving and relinquishing any copyright or trademark rights you have or claim in submission.